Saturday, May 31, 2014

Isabel is FIVE!

I remember when this happened:
One of the best moments of my life.  I was so happy to see those little hands, feet and face that my heart felt like it would burst.  She has brought so much joy, laughter and light to our family that it's truly indescribable.  I love that little pretty girl more that words could possibly express.  I just can't believe that she's 5.  Where did the time go?  She's grown up so much this past year!

What is your favorite color?  Pink and purple
What is your favorite song?  a new song I made up.
What is your favorite animal?  a zebra
What is mommy's favorite color?  pink and purple
What is your favorite food?  cookies, lollipops, tomato soup, mushrooms
What is your favorite movie?  Pirate Fairy Movie
What is your favorite show?  Ninja Turtles
Favorite friend?  Maddie
Favorite teacher?  Ms. Annie and Ms. Jyoti
Favorite thing to do?  Paint and color
Favorite thing to do outside?  Swing and hopscotch
Favorite place to go on vacation?  gramma and grampa's house
Best memory of your entire life?  getting my fingernails painted for the 1st time.

haha....the mind of a 5 year old.

I spend a lot of time and effort on her party this year.  A. lot.  Many hours after the kids went to bed planning, buying, cutting, pasting, etc.  It was all worth it.  I'm pretty sure I had more fun planning and prepping her party than she did.  I loved it!  She would have been perfectly happy with a cupcake and her closest buddies over.



No comments:

Post a Comment