Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teething

Isabel is STILL working on those elusive teeth. She has just 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth. Her first top molars are trying to work their way down, but haven't broken through yet. I think she's getting used to the discomfort now, but last week she was really upset about it. She slept through the night again last night, so yay!

Logan is giving big smiles and the occasional giggle. Yesterday he was really cooing at me while we were trying to nurse. Super cute. I'm trying the 'dream feed' at 10pm out on him in hopes of pushing past the 1-2am feeding. It worked great with Vivian. She was sleeping through the night at 9 weeks. Isabel wouldn't wake up enough to nurse, so she continued her every 2 hour feedings until she was almost 7 months old. Logan woke up last night and ate and then slept until 3:15am. Progress!

I went to the gym and tried a class for the first time in a long, long time on Monday. I was so sore Tuesday that I could barely function. Squatting down to pick things up was torture. Izzy helped me out a lot with this. I might have had to wait 3 minutes for her to pick up the burp rag, toy, kleenex, etc, but it was worth it to not have to get it myself! I'm still really sore today, but I'm going to push through it and meet a friend for another class tomorrow morning if Logan's schedule cooperates. Setting the alarm for 4:45am isn't fun when you've been up feeding babies, but I need to get my butt into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment