Saturday, February 5, 2011

Well hello there!

Logan greeted me Thursday morning by standing up and looking at me through the prison bars slats on his crib. He definitely couldn't figure out how to get back down and looked a bit worried. He likes to pull up on every random thing. He follows me and Isabel around the house but gets tired and stops to cry when he's had enough crawling.

Isabel is going through a little jealous phase and is starting to see through our ploy of 'can you help mommy/daddy get Logan's coat on him?' as a distraction technique. Now she's like 'no, YOU get Logan's coat and put it on him. I'm not your slave.' She has a Valentine's Day party on the 14th and I just spent a small fortune on stamps (yes, I'm now a Stampin' Up customer...don't judge) and other 'necessities' to make cute homemade cards for her class. I have a sinking suspicion that these cards are going to cost about $10 and take 3 hours each to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment