Sunday, April 3, 2011

Are we better yet?

I think we're getting there! There has been no vomit or diarrhea for over 24 hours! Yay! We all still have runny noses (except for Isabel), but other than than we seem to be on the mend. Phew! That was the sickest I've been in a long long time. It called for a celebration today so Brian bought and assembled some adirondack chairs for the neglected upstairs deck. We sat out there while the kiddos were napping for approximately 10 minutes until Brian's allergies got so bad that we had to come inside. I'm ready for the oak trees to stop blooming now. Vacuuming the floors 2x's a day is getting old! I'm about to ban Tank from going outside. It's too bad since the weather has been great, but Isabel just can't be outside for too long with this pollen.

Today we actually hit up Chipotle for lunch and had a good time. I wanted to go to Homegoods but Brian texted me 5 minutes in and said Logan was done. He stayed in the car with both kids (his idea) and realized that was a mistake. I came out to find Isabel 'driving' the car and Logan looking very pissed off.

Brian is getting us HEB sushi for dinner tonight. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment