Monday, March 28, 2011

Do not come anywhere near our house....unless you want to get violently ill.

GROSS is all I can say about yesterday and today. After taking Isabel and Logan to to doctor yesterday for pink eye we were back there again this afternoon for a little dehydration check due to all of the GI issues. It smells BAD in our house. The washing machine has been going non stop. Brian came home from work at 11:30am after almost not making it to the bathroom to puke. At least it was puke and not the other lovely GI issue. Both kids seem to still be hydrated, but Isabel and Logan have severe ear infections. This means antibiotics and more gross poo. Sweet! I 'just' have fever and chills and terrible muscle aches. WTF. I thought maybe I could power through and make it to my 5pm dental appointment, but I had Brian call on our way to the pedi's office to cancel. They don't even know what kind of favor I just did for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment