Monday, August 8, 2011

My face is melting off

Why does it have to be so freaking hot? The 10 day forecast is: 105, 104, 103, 102, 102, 103, 103, 103, 103 with 0% chance of rain. Are you freaking kidding me? I'm sorry, but last time I checked I didn't live in West Africa or some other crazy place. Guh-ross.

We went to the pool yesterday and Isabel and Logan had a great time until Isabel pinched Logan's cheeks and the bit him. I gave her a warning after the cheek biting that we were leaving if she couldn't be nice, but her little 2 year old no impulse control got the best of her. Poor Logan was having a good time and didn't want to leave. Actually, we all were having a good time and I didn't really want to leave either, but we had to follow through. The 45 minutes we were at the pool was fun and Isabel once again just kept going down the water slide. I wish that thing wasn't just for the under 6 set. We were the only people in the wading pool for almost the entire time. There weren't that many people at the pool at all. I guess 105 will scare people off, but it wasn't too bad in the water and there's lots of shade under the huge umbrellas.

I took Isabel on a girls only outing before the pool and she HAD to have a Hello Kitty lunch box. It's so ugly. I tried talking her into at least the Elmo one, but she wouldn't have it. She can open and close it herself and that's a requirement for the new preschool. Brian just wanted to know what kind of people would make a lunch box with no thermos.

No comments:

Post a Comment