Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Party Planning

This week has been all about cleaning and party planning.  I cleaned for about 4 hours yesterday.  It was brutal.  I had a little break in between and took Logan for his 1 week post op appointment with the dentist.  Everything is looking pretty good.  His front 4 teeth still show red around the gums, but the gums around his molars are looking pink and healthy.  We go back in a month.

I've been doing deep cleaning.  Baseboards, walls, windows, etc etc.  It stinks because nobody really notices it, but it needs to be done.  It also stinks because I had the upstairs 100% clean and then today it looks filthy again.  Sigh.

Today I tackled party supply/present/etc shopping.  I was determined not to spend too much money, but I just kept spending like I had money (hahahahah.  we all know that's not true).  We had 3 'regular' birthday presents to buy and then 2 little dance teacher gifts.  It adds up!  Sheesh.

Tank got a haircut today and it got Logan confused.  Must have really been time for a haircut because Logan didn't recognize him!  He was like 'where is big Tank?'  I had to explain to him that 'little Tank' is still the same Tank, just with less fur.  I love that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment