Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rain!



I asked him to show me his muscles and told him he had to go to bed so that they would grow even bigger.  :)

It finally rained!  And cooled down a little it.  The high today was 77!  Woohoo!  It's supposed to be back in the 90s the rest of the week, but I'm loving the cooler weather.  Isabel's soccer game was cancelled this morning.  Apparently some a-holes decided to take their truck and do donuts on the soccer fields totally tearing them up.  Nice job jerks.

Isabel actually cried when we told her the game was cancelled.   :(  we told her the game was on (based on the website update at 5:50am) but then we got the cancellation email shortly after.

So we went to Target to get her some rain boots.  I bought Logan rain boots at the 2nd hand store last week and thought Izzy had some.  Turns out hers were too small.  Target didn't have any so I checked Zulily and they has some mermaid ones.  Perfect!

Hudson had decided that he needs to start 'marking' areas of the house.  Awesome.  I've washed my sheets/comforter 4 times this week!  Good thing he's cute.

Hoping to get out and do something outdoors tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment