Thursday, September 16, 2010

Seeing Aunt Jenn off

We were lucky enough to get a few house guests for a few days. Jenn and Adam came to visit before Jenn left for Togo via Philadelphia on 9/15/10. While they were in town I came down with a severe respiratory infection. Luckily I went to the doctor last Friday and got on steroids and an antibiotic so that I was feeling almost back to normal on Sunday. Unfortunately being sick Friday night meant that I missed date night at Fion. Brian, Jenn and Adam were troopers and took care of the gift certificate we had for me. Wouldn't want $40 of food and drink to go to waste, would we?

Saturday night Jenn, Adam, me, Brian and grandpa went to Mr. Sinus theater "The Matrix" while Grandma babysat. Since it was a 10pm showing we were able to get everyone in bed before we left. Monday night Adam and Jenn babysat for us while we met up with some old work friends for happy hour. I left very detailed instructions on how to care for each kiddo. When we got back we had an equally detailed report on how each baby did.



Nice.

This was taken from Isabel's daily report at preschool. Isabel has always had good reports and they usually say how helpful she was and how she holds the other kids' hands who are upset. It also always says that she ate all of her lunch. :-)




Wow, I need to learn how to format this blog. Sorry about the ghettoness of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allyson --

    My mom thinks that Jenn and I both don't know how to hold a baby.

    Hrm.

    ReplyDelete