Friday, September 24, 2010

Rolling over!

Logan rolled over unassisted back to tummy yesterday! Unfortunately he was trying to get a better look at the TV. Sesame Street was on and I guess he likes Elmo! He's been super smiley lately and has been sleeping a bit better. He still needs assistance at night 3-4 times, but he's only nursing once. Nice break for Mommy.

I bought these Extra Protection Pampers diapers because I had a coupon for them to use on Izzy. She needs 'night' or 'extra protection' at night. I had been using Huggies with good success and only getting leaks 2-3 times a month. Well, Pampers suck. They leaked each of the 4 nights I tried them. Not only did they leak, but a couple of times they exploded getting this white gel crap all over Izzy. It was so gross. I was having to give her baths in the morning. We actually had this problem with other Pampers regular diapers before and stopped using them. The Pampers Swaddlers for newborns are great though. Anyway, I emailed the company and they're sending me a $19.79 refund check! How great is that? It actually makes me want to buy other products from them. See what good customer service will get you?! I guess diaper and formula companies are huge on customer loyalty and will do anything to get you to start using their products. Formula companies practically beg you to get hooked on their stuff.

Ok, I deleted my breastfeeding vent because I sounded like a lacto-nazi. Here's a picture of Logan after he rolled over (and after I turned him back over).

No comments:

Post a Comment