Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sickies

That didn't take long! After a week at preschool Isabel brought home a nice cold. She started with a high fever and no other symptoms Friday night. That's always scary for us, so we didn't get much sleep and were constantly checking on her. She was acting pretty normal Saturday and her fever had gone down to just about normal so I thought we were ok. Sunday night she was snotty face. Ugh. Today Logan has been congested and has a bit of a runny nose. Time to pull out the old snot syringe! I'm sure Logan will be fine pretty soon. I think I had a bit of the cold, so I'm sure I've been passing on antibodies to him. Isabel is getting better too and decided that she needs to breastfeed too since she's sick. I got up at 4:45am to hit the gym, came home, showered, and took an hour and a half nap until everyone woke up. It was so nice to sort of sleep in on a rainy day.

We've been soaked with rain all day today and it's still raining! I HAD to go to the grocery store today, so it was fun trying to get Logan in the Ergo and Isabel in the cart while battling tropical storm Hermine. I love rainy days, but I really hope it's not raining tomorrow morning for drop off at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment