Monday, June 13, 2011

All this before 3pm

Today I:

-Took a 5:30am spin class
-Showered and got 1/2 dressed
-Picked up screaming kid and finished getting dressed
-Got up other kid and fed 2 toddlers breakfast
-Played with toddlers in the baby pool
-Cooked 1/2 of dinner
-Baked 3 dozen cookies
-Put baby #3 down for a nap
-Cleaned dishes and unloaded the dishwasher
-Washed and put away 5 loads of laundry
-Mopped kitchen floor
-Got baby#3 up from nap and fed both lunch
-Took a 'quick' trip to Target and ended up leaving with only 1/2 the things I needed because baby #2 decided to have a full on screaming tantrum. I ignored it and got some lovely looks.
-Unpacked groceries and got snacks ready
-Put both kids down for naps
-Finished the other 1/2 of dinner and put away washed the rest of the dishes.

I'm exhausted today. I still have to clean the kid's bathroom, but at least I did the master bath last night so I don't have to worry about it. I'm taking dinner to a new mom tonight and tomorrow a friend and her 3 kids are coming over for the day. I think I need to go to bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment