Monday, January 23, 2012

You Just Have to Call Grandpa

So we tried to see 'Architecture of Air' last Friday. It's this really cool exhibit of light and space that involves blown up structures. We planned on meeting Brian downtown around 12:30pm after eating a picnic lunch and going to the exhibit. Brian saw that they weren't selling tickets until 2pm and called to tell us that. This was right after I showed Izzy the awesome blow up building they had constructed for the exhibit. We distracted her with lunch and climbing up 'mountains' (hills around the Long Center). As we were leaving I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that she was visibly upset and looked very sad. I asked her what was wrong and she said 'I just weeely wanted to go in those houses.' I told her that I was very sorry but that the tickets were sold out and we couldn't go. She thought for a second and then said 'You just have to call Grandpa. He has money, he'll buy tickets.' Freaking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment