Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting Stuff DONE!

This afternoon I left Brian with the kiddos and headed out to get 'just a few things.' Four hours later I came back home with a loaded cargo area. I just can't help buying little baby things. I figure buying baby gifts is way less expensive than having another baby, so I'm actually saving money, right?! I finally bought some frames to put our fantastic pictures Amy Melsa took of us in November. Between Lucas' birthday, new baby's birth/baptism, and random birthday parties to buy for I got so much bought and ready to go. I also may have taken a trip to Homegoods. This store is my sanctuary. I usually don't buy anything, but it's so much fun to think of what you NEED. I mean, a 3 foot metal chicken, yes please! I did buy a little piece of art for the kitchen that commemorates my love of wine.

This week I'm going to a tutu making party for the Color Run on Saturday. Our team is the Rainbow Runners. And not one of us are gay. I love it! I have to think of a rainbow treat to bring. Apparently rainbow jello shots are covered. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment