Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aggies! Outlets! Chuys!

Logan checking out the village.  There is a train, so he is pretty stoked.  It doesn't move, so he's still stoked, just not crazy-stoked.

Yay, Christmas!
On Friday Isabel had swim lessons and it was water safety week so half the class was devoted to that. They learned how to get in a boat, what to do if they fall out and that they need to 'yell and tell' an adult if someone is in trouble in the water rather than jumping in to help. It was so funny watching them in the boat and then watching the teacher flip them. No one freaked out and there was lots of giggling. I was amazed.

Saturday morning we decided to go outlet shopping for a bit. Mainly because I had a 40% off coupon at Gap. We just hit up Gap since Logan was still not feeling great. Brian stayed with the kids for a bit and let them ride some of the little quarter rides around the stores. The line was SO long, so I texted Brian and asked him to stand in it for me. We were in line for an hour. Insane, but I got some good deals! I was thisclose to bagging it and just leaving, but I'm glad we toughed it out. Only one major meltdown towards the end.

Since shopping took longer than expected we decided to stop at Chuys up north for lunch. It was SO loud. Like, it was so loud that I couldn't hear my kids screaming and I was 10 inches away from them. Perfect kind of place for us! Logan broke a plate, but other than that it was a pretty good lunch. When we got home we put the kids down for naps and started watching the A&M game. Oh my gosh. The Aggies beat Bama! Whoop! Awesome game!

Today we stayed close and just went to Lowes and Home Depot in search of a new security light for outside of the garage. The other ones we've had shorted out of something, so hopefully a new brand will work better. Not sure what's going on with that, but it's annoying. We also went in search of an inflatable train for Christmas for the yard. After looking online and in stores we decided on one at Walmart, but none of the ones around us had it and it was out of stock online. I'll keep looking. I was amazed at the number of people out shopping and buying Christmas decorations!

When we got home from our search we set up the Christmas village. Brian had planned on starting cleanout of the garage, but I think he got a little overwhelmed and stopped. It's a mess and desperately needs to be organized. It'll have to get done slowly over several weekends.

I am happy to report that today Logan is completely fever free!!!!! Yay! It seemed like the longest virus ever. 4 days with a high fever is not fun.
Getting in the boat at swim lessons.
Logan took all of Mommy's pillows.  This was Thursday.  Day 2 of the fever.  We watched of lot of movies.
Victory dance!
Isabel after her impressive face plant at the park.
Cbuys!  Pre plate breakage.
Racing.  Isabel after another fall.
Brian teaching Logan the 3 point stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment