Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vivian's 7th birthday

Today was Vivian's 7th birthday. We baked cupcakes last night and then this morning headed over to the cemetery with 2 balloons for Viv. Izzy picked a Rapunzel balloon and Logan picked a Mickey Mouse one. After saying hi and happy birthday we headed over to preschool. After I dropped Logan and Isabel off at school I went for a run. We had great weather and I flew through my 3 mile run. After showering I headed up North to meet Brian for lunch. Since we can't eat Thai food anymore with Izzy's allergies it was a nice treat to go to Madam Mam's and have some delicious Thai food. After sending almost an hour laying on the floor in Logan's room trying to get him to nap I eventually stumbled into my bed and took a much needed short nap. I was so so tired.

We had dinner and then sang happy birthday to Vivian and ate cupcakes. I can't believe Vivian would be 7 years old today. I looked back at all of our pictures and noticed how young we look! I guess a death, miscarriage and 2 births in 5 years tends to age you a little bit. This year was definitely one of the tougher ones. I hate how grief will just reach up and rip open scars when you least expect it.








No comments:

Post a Comment