Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Dessert at Preschol and Pictures

Thursday we had dessert at Isabel's preschool for Thanksgiving.  I signed up to bring a pie.  I don't allow Isabel to have anything from bakeries because of her nut allergies, so I made her a cherry pie.  She really wanted to have a cherry pie, so I looked up and easy looking recipe and went for it.  It was good.  Really good.
Logan really likes pie.  A lot.

Isabel and her classmates.


He had THREE pieces of pie.  Normally this wouldn't be ok, but they were tiny pieces and he kept telling everyone he was 'starving' and 'SO hungry.'  His new favorite thing.  Even though he only says it when he wants a snack.



Isabel jumping from the tree stoop onto a cushion.


Starting to put up the village.

"Daddy, take a picture of me with the nutcracker."

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Monster face.

Meds like a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment