Monday, October 18, 2010

Rice Cereal

Saturday to mark Logan's 5 month birthday we tried out some rice cereal. He wasn't a huge fan, but did better than Isabel (who just spit it out) did. We fed it to him around 5pm or so and he slept pretty well Saturday night. I remember when we added rice cereal to Isabel's diet it didn't make any difference with her sleeping habit, so I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. When we gave Viv rice cereal there wasn't any difference because she was 7 months and was already sleeping through the night. Maybe the rice cereal will help Logan pack on some lbs too.

We had a fun weekend in The Woodlands. Brian and I were able to hit the spa twice and actually got to run together Sunday morning. We checked out the parade of homes in Woodforest and got a few pumpkins. Isabel was having an off day yesterday, so she was a bit fussy at the pumpkin patch. I wanted to get home early since we didn't get to The Woodlands until after 9pm Friday night and Izzy didn't get to bed until after 10pm. I think Sunday she was still recovering from the upset to her schedule. She did great on the ride home and was in bed at 7:15am and woke up at 8am!

Logan screamed for 2 hours on the ride home despite stopping to feed/change him. He just really hates the car. Viv and Izzy were the same way, so hopefully he'll grow out of it. I'll try to post pictures when/if I get them from my dad. We brought our camera but didn't use it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment