Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 months! China! Grandma! Santa!

Logan is now 6 months old! His appointment isn't for another couple of weeks, so I decided to put his credentials into the growth chart calculator and get his percentiles. He weighs 14lbs 12 ounces by the doctor's office scale) and is 27 inches long (by mom's measurement). This puts him at 5-10th percentile for weight and 50-75th percentile for length. He's long and lean. After losing a bit of weight a couple of weeks ago he put on a pound in 10 days. I started supplementing with formula at night and just got my brand new amazing pump in the mail. Yay! Hopefully I'll be able to pump and give him breast milk at night rather than stinky formula. If not, it's not the end of the world. He just won't be as smart. Just kidding. :) The doctor wasn't concerned about his weight loss and didn't suggest supplementing, but I'm not used to these skinny babies and decided I would feel better if he gained some weight. Logan has seen the doctor for a little abscess on his bottom. If it doesn't get cleared up by next week we're off to see the dermatologist.

Daddy has been in China for the past 9 days. We're anxious for him to come home. Grandma has been here the entire time and has been a HUGE help! I would be committed by now if she wasn't here! I even got my hair done last week. Nice!

Isabel is still chugging along. We attempted to see Santa yesterday. It was pretty funny. I'll try and get the pictures scanned in and posted. Here are a couple before we left.




No comments:

Post a Comment