Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jump! and blowouts

Isabel jumped for the first time this week! She's been trying for a long long time, but finally managed to get some air under those feet. It was so cute when she realized that she had done it. She was very proud of herself and was excited that we made such a big deal about it.

We went shopping today and had a nice morning at the mall. Of course I pushed it about 10 minutes too long, but it was fine. We decided to use the infamous G card and went to Waterloo for 1/2 price burgers. After we ordered I noticed a nice odor. Sure enough, Isabel had another one of her more interesting moments in her pants. I picked her up to change her and got a little....wet on my arm. Gross. I had an change of clothes in the diaper bag, so grabbed those and headed to the bathroom. I have never seen so much poop on a little girl in all my life. It was up her back to her neck. No joke. I gave her a bath in the sink and changed her. My shirt was so gross that I had to wash it out in the sink as well. As we were finishing up and washing our hands this lady walks in, turns right around and walks out. I hear her say "let's just go somewhere else." Ha! I don't think she appreciated the awesome smell that my 18 month old produced. Had we not ordered margaritas I think we would have just asked for boxes and headed home, but we weren't about to waste those $3 drinks! Turns out the service was pretty terrible and we couldn't get the check even if we wanted to. Isabel got a nice mid day bath when we got home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment