Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello again doctor!

Let's see if we can get one week that goes by without seeing the doctor. Not likely anytime soon. We hit up Dr. Frank twice this week, have to go back on Monday and then have to go back the following weekish for Logan's 6 month check up. Monday we had the infamous 'finger incident' and yesterday I noticed some odd looking crap on Logan's booty. He's been especially unhappy this week and was up every 1.5-2 hours last night so I decided to take him in to get the boil checked out and make sure his ears are clear. Ears are fine, but the boil needs antibiotics and got cultured. Nice. I noticed that he's lost a little bit of weight, but the doctor completely dismissed my concern and says he's doing just fine. Part of me thinks maybe he should take my concerns more seriously, but the other part of me says that I worry too much anyway and is glad that he isn't pushing formula. I'm sure I'll bring it up at his 6 month checkup again.

Since Logan isn't sleeping much (hardly at all) during the day the house is an absolute disaster. Getting it thoroughly cleaned is at the very top of the to-do list for the weekend. I ordered the new Christmas tree online, so we don't have to try and hit up all of the stores this weekend in search of the perfect tree. I do have lots of birthday presents to get, so I'm sure we'll spend at least a little bit of the weekend shopping. The Circle C Christmas lights are hung! I can't wait for them to be turned on!

No comments:

Post a Comment