Friday, March 1, 2013

CX works, Bye Bye Paci!

Glad it's Friday! Very grateful for family and friends and health and good doctors!

I was feeling like a beast this morning and did 2 workouts. Spin was amazing and I was drenched. There is a new class at the gym called CXWorks and it is thebomb.com (sorry about using that. Just had to). I did that after spin. It's an all core class and, as promised, I've seen huge gains in strength in a short amount of time. I try to do it 2-3 times per week. The first few classes were extremely challenging, but now I can get through the tracks (it's choreographed like Body Pump) and it feels amazing.

Last night we did something crazy. We put the kids to bed at 8:30pm. Isabel didn't get to sleep until around 9:00, but still!!! At 9:30pm Brian and I both commented that it felt like 11pm. We watched two 'The Walking Dead.' We're a little late to the party and are only on season 1 episode 4, but I LOVE it! I thought it was on HBO or some other premium channel, but it's on AMC! Woohoo! We have 30 episodes on the DVR to watch.

We went cold turkey with Logan on the paci. He was usually just getting it to sleep, but he was starting to bite them and that's a choking hazard, so they went in the trash. It was not easy. It's still not easy. Logan has skipped naps since we've done it.

Isabel is loving her big bed. She asks to go to a 'magical place' when I lay down with her before bed or when she wakes up. We tells stories about the bed being a carriage, magical carpet, cloud,etc etc. It's so fun.

This happened last night while we were in the kitchen.

Logan: I wanna go jump on bed.
Izzy: Ok!!! Let's GO!
Brian: You know we can hear you, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment