Sunday, March 24, 2013

Isabel's Rearragned Bedroom and New Hutch

This weekend we stayed close to home.  I went to a birthday party with Logan while Brian took Isabel to see "Oz."  After asking to leave 6 times Brian finally agreed and they left the movie.  She was not impressed.  Not scared, just didn't like it.  I did a lot of yard work Saturday afternoon.  Today was very low key.  I took the kids to run a couple of errands and the park and that was about it.  Logan and I went on a walk while Isabel took a nap.  Looks like the little boy might be done with naps.  :-(  Although I do love that he's in bed by 7:30 or 8:00pm and has been sleeping for about 12 hours.

Here is Isabel's updated room.  We still want to rearrange a few things and get the hutch decorated a little nicer, but I just wanted to get things put up and away.
She's excited about the lamp being in arm's reach.



No comments:

Post a Comment