Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pantry and Bathroom Mirror

Last week I cleaned out and reorganized the pantry. So far the labeled bin system is working out well and looks so much better than before. We are in the process of weaning off of artificial dyes, HFCS and preservatives. It's a work in progress. At the suggestion of Logan's OT I'm reading a book about childhood disease and nutrition. I'll post a picture. I just started it, so don't have any comments about it yet.

Sunday night around 8pm I decided that we needed to finally frame out the bathroom mirror. Brian went to get supplies and, although it took longer than I promised him it would, it was done Monday night. I like it. Easy and cheap DIY project that really adds a lot.

  
We are still waiting to close on our refi. I think we're almost to day 100. They finally confirmed Brian's appointment at work on Friday and pinged our credit reports AGAIN. I know they are busy, but this is sort of ridiculous.

We (izzy, logan and I) played barbies today. Izzy and I play often, but Logan asked to join in and he actually got the concept and played with us! He was Merida, I was Belle and Izzy was (shockingly) Cinderella.

Logan still asks to watch 'Shark Tale' at least 5 times a day. I've seen the first 15-20 minutes of that movie about 800 times.
Waking up after naps.  No makeup, but at least I finally showered!




No comments:

Post a Comment