Friday, December 13, 2013

Day in the life

A day in the life

3am-Logan up.  Brian goes in to soothe
3:15-4:30- Brian insomnia (rare) so that I can't sleep
4:30am- Izzy has a 'not that bad ' tummy ache.  I go in to soothe
4:45am- my alarm goes off.  I ignore because I've been up for 2 hours and want to sleep.  Plus my favorite spin instructor is out today.
5:10- Logan and then izzy up.  Brian helps both out.
6:00- Logan up.  Izzy up. Ally coffee.
7:30am- frantically get Logan, izzy and tank out the door and into the car.
7:40- drop Logan off at school
8:03am- drop tank off at groomer
8:30-9:16am- Christmas shop at Kohls.
9:30am- Gym for BodyPump class.
10:45am- set oven to cook chicken nuggets and French fries for lunch
11:00am-shower while izzy watches Sophia the First on Tv.
11:15- get ready and dressed for the day.
11:30- get Logan off the bus and frantically shove lunch into 2 little mouths
11:40am- try not to be late for therapy.
12  - phew!  Made it on time!
12:10-1:00pm- grocery shop
1:00pm- pick up tank from groomer
1:30pm- pick up Maddie from preschool
1:50pm- pick up Logan from therapy
2:15-3:15pm- snacks, unload groceries, drop off Tank at home
3:30pm-5:30pm- Locomotion.  A local inflatable bounce house place.
5:45pm- drop off Maddie
6:00pm- heat up leftovers for dinner
6:30-7:00pm- bath and PJs
7-7:45pm (late for out new schedule)-TV
7:45pm - izzy book and bed.  Logan massive meltdown about not getting a juice box.  Mommy reinforcements are needed.  Finally bed.
8:30pm- Logan screaming.  Water cup leaked.  Sheet change and luckily minimal problem getting back to sleep.

That was pretty much my day.  I am really trying to work on time management and not getting so stressed about rushing to places.  If I'm 5 or even (gasp) 10 minutes late...it's ok.  I felt like today was an exceptionally busy and stressed day.  I was running around for the majority of the day.  I hate that.  Would rather have been snuggling with my 2 littlest on the couch.

I also put a call into the vet because it appears that the skin cancer in Tank's lip has returned.  :(. He will go in on Monday to see the doctor.



No comments:

Post a Comment