Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tank

Little Tank went to the vet this morning to see what he had to say about the return of his skin lesion.  He had the same thing in the same place last January.  We had it biopsied and it came as a bad form of melanoma.  Last year it literally popped up overnight.  This year I saw it after tank went in for a groom.  I'm not sure exactly when it showed up because Tank was pretty furry, but I don't think it's been that long.  So I opted to see what the chest x rays showed.  Tank needed to get the mass removed ASAP if the scans were clear or not, but I wasn't sure I was going get his teeth done if the cancer had spread.  So the scans were completely clear.  We are going ahead with the mass removal and teeth cleaning on Wednesday.  One of the hardest things is doing a cost vs benefit on your beloved pet's health.  I was clearly distressed about the whole thing and the vet was so great.  We 100% need to get the mass taken care of.  It's starting to bleed a little.  After that we'll see what happens.

It will be a busy week.  I'm making goodies for teachers, etc.  Logan's holiday party is on Thursday but after being told Isabel can attend I was informed 3 hours later that siblings aren't allowed.  So I guess I won't be attending his party. :(  I was more upset about that than I expected.

Isabel's holiday party is also Thirsday, but after lunch.  Gotta get on making those gingerbread houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment