Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Crowe's Nest Farm aka the field trip from hell

Ok, so it wasn't that bad.  But seriously.  Taking an autistic child out of their routine is pretty much torture.  Logan kept asking to go to the car.  All of the other kids were so excited to 1) have ridden an actual school bus (many for the 1st time).  2). To be on a real farm!  3). To not be in school!

Logan.  Not so much.  I don't know if me being there was a help or hinderance.  I just never know.

 Fuck you and this stupid fucking 'field trip.'
No.  I don't care how we get milk from a cow.  Quite frankly I think it's gross.  This whole thing is gross.  Can we leave?

Ok.  I sorta wanna see this old ass turkey with the gross bead things in his chest.
Ew.  Never mind.
Yep.  Obligatory picture with me and a stupid miniature horse.  Happy now?
Hansel and Gretel?  I dunno. But all I know is that I tripped because you told me to go over there for a picture and I tried to go take that damn peppermint candy from them.  Happy moms?!
Rapunzel.  Aka this is so fucking stupid.
Yep.  Peace out.  Don't make me do this agian.

1 comment: