Thursday, November 19, 2015

How?!

How is it one week away from Thanksgiving?!  Usually I'm completely Christmas ready and have been for a month by now.  Not this year.  I was shocked to hear that one of the local stations is playing 24 hours of Christmas music already.  And by shocked I mean, positively thrilled and freaked out!

It's sped, TA, etc appreciation week at school this week.  So I'm bringing everyone lunch tomorrow and gave Kathy and Jane flowers.  They sell the cutest little bunch of flowers at HEB for $15.  Perfect!

Today I went to a PTA meeting and then worked in the workroom for a few hours. I'm feeling about 70% better.  Still getting tired really easily, but luckily laminating and copying aren't that strenuous.  Met up with the kids for lunch.  The cafeteria does a Thanksgiving feast a week before Thanksgiving, so that was today.  Logan had his turkey lunch, but Izzy ended up with a bean burrito.  😂. It was fun to have lunch with the kids.  It's been a little while.

Still don't have that damn study cleaned out yet.  I find a million things to do instead.  Today it was 6 loads of laundry. 
One day.  One day.  I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment