Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Z Pack

Best feeling in the world?  When you've been sick for 2 weeks and finally go to the doctor and get some hope that you can knock out your crud by Thanksgiving.  Also, when your husband comes home unexpectedly an hour early just in time to give the kids baths.

I've been sick, but have had so many ideas for stuff that I want to get done.  It's not fair!  Motivation, but no energy.  I did almost get the study cleaned out.  20% left to do.  I better feel good enough to get it done this week.

Tomorrow Logan goes in to get the happy juice and gas and get his cap replaced.  Oh joy.  I also have my first ever special needs parent meeting at Kiker!  I couldn't miss it, but I can only go for a few minutes before I need to take Logan to his dentist appointment.

I did my first solo meals on wheels run Monday.  Went great!  I didn't get lost and think I delivered all the meals correctly.  Last time we had to go back because we forgot to deliver 2 hot meals.  Oops.  Luckily our clients didn't mind and I think one of them secretly was happy we had to go back.  She's a doll.

Workroom and PTA meetings this week.  Probably should just take a nap instead.

Too funny not to share.


And some pretty sunset pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment