Sunday, August 26, 2012

6 hour hair appointment

How is it the end of the weekend already?! Spending 6 hours (yes HOURS) at the Aveda Institute getting my hair done will sort of suck the weekend away. I was trying to save a few bucks by going to the beauty school, but OMG, 6 hours. Spending time with my family is worth more than saving a few $. I said never again the last time I did it, but I'll say it again. NEVER AGAIN! The color isn't that great either. It was a lose/lose.

At least I got to go to a birthday party for one of Isabel's friends and have her have an accident all over an electronic toy. She hasn't had an accident in like 6 months so I didn't even have a spare set of clothes. The toy still worked and she didn't get too upset, so all was good. We got to borrow some cute shorts from her little friend. He was a gracious host.

Today we got supplies for me to redo the kids and guest room bath vanities. If we like how it looks we'll do the master bath and then maybe the kitchen. I really hope it looks good and is a 1 person job. After Home Depot we went to the lake and had lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment