Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School and Labor Day

ARRRRGGGGG!!!!! I have written this post two freaking times and both times it was deleted. The first time it was my own stupid fault, but the last time it just disappeared. I'll do an abbreviated version one.more.time.

I just realized after I finally got this post published that the pictures are all out of order, unlabeled and generally screwed up. I'll try to remember to fix it later.

Logan and Isabel both had their first week of preschool last week. Long story short, Isabel did fantastic and so did Logan. Logan just went for 2 hours the first day and then the full 4.5 hours on Thursday. No accidents!!!!

Today Logan had a tough day. He cried a lot at drop off and Ms. Frankie, his teacher, said he was pretty unhappy today and had an especially tough time with transitions. He didn't have any accidents though, so gold star for him. When he got home he was super grumpy and wouldn't let me leave his sight. I had to go to the bathroom holding him. Fun! No really FUN! When Brian got home he freaked out and started hysterically crying when Brian tried to take him upstairs to play so that I could finish dinner. Awesome!

Izzy is sick. She has another fever and is generally just not feeling good. :-( Poor thing. She had a pretty good day, but I could definitely tell when her tylenol started to wear off and her fever came back. Poor thing. I really hope she's better tomorrow. We did have a fun day today hanging out just the two of us for the first time since Logan was born. I think she got a kick out of our time together and was really trying to make the most of it even though she was feeling crappy. I learned all about her Spanish songs and her friends at school and how she really misses her friends that aren't in her class anymore. Too cute.

Labor Day we headed over to Houston to hit the beach. Isabel and Logan both loved it. Logan REALLY loved the water. We did some shopping (thanks Grandma and Grandpa) and tried on Isabel's Halloween costume. She is the cutest Glinda the Good Witch ever! Grandma really really outdid herself this year. It is amazing. Really. I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment