Saturday, September 28, 2013

Family pictures

This morning we had family pictures scheduled.  As I mentioned before by some miracle we all had outfits picked out that I was pretty pleased with.  I was actually looking forward to this morning's session.  We met our fantastic photographer in approximately 100% humidity.  Seriously.  It was supposed to rain today and the air was sticky, thick and gross.  Despite sweating our asses off I think we got some good shots.  I think the best picture came at the very end.  We worked so so SO hard to get Logan to smile.  In the very last shot we finally got him to smile and we all collapsed.  We were literally jumping through hoops!  Isabel was her usual model self.  Girl cracks me up.  Brian and I had sweat pouring off of us, so hopefully our pitted out clothes and sweaty faces can be somehow photoshopped out!

After the photo session we came back home and did nothing.  We got rid of DirecTV and our new uVerse service hasn't been installed yet, so we are without TV.  Big mistake during football season!

It finally decoded to start raining a little while ago.  Logan and I sat outside listening to the thunder for a while.
Hopefully we can listen to the Aggie game in a little bit.  Wish we could watch!  It's breakfast for dinner, so need to start the pancakes, eggs and bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment