Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Day of School

Today we had our first day of Pre K for Isabel and first day of preschool in the 3s class for Logan.  Drop off went better than expected.  Isabel did great.  Logan was a little confused and wanted to go back to his old room.  Since we missed almost 3 weeks of school I was a little worried about how they would fit in with new friends, etc.  Isabel's BFF isn't in her class, but I think she is already finding new friends and catching up with the other ones from her old class. 



Isabel wants to be 'a princess (Cinderella)' when she grows up.

Logan wants to 'play. Buzz lightyear' when he grows up.  Last year Logan wanted to be a dinosaur and I'll have to check to see what Izzy said. 

Logan's teacher made an odd comment.  She said his day was 'interesting' and then said something about the way he plays with toys or something.  She looks like she was about to pass out/cry/take a nap, so I didn't ask her what she meant.  His teacher is Izzy's old teacher so I know her.  I was a little confused about what she said.  At the end of our conversation she said 'overall I think it was a great first day.'  So strange.

I took Isabel in for a follow up after our ER stint after her fainting spell while on vacation.  The doctor wants us to see the cardiologist just to make sure everything is ok.  So we have that appointment next week.  We also have Logan's school evaluation for the PPCD program next week too.

I'm hoping to blog about our vacation at some point, but it might not happen.  Right now I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment