Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Turkey, Jelly, Butter, Cheese, Honey Sandwiches

Did anyone else fall asleep during the Super Bowl or was it just me?  Disappointing.  We did our annual 'have a Subway sandwich picnic' in front of the TV while watching the game.  Tank decided he wanted in and grabbed Logan's sandwich while he walked away.  That dog cracks me up.  He only bothers to wake up for food or to pee on the floor.

I totally bribed Isabel and Logan at Target today and told them they could have a small toy if they were good.  I HATE shopping with both of them.  It worked!  I had a good 30 minutes of looking around without screaming, fighting kids.

Isabel picked out a "Frozen" accessory kit and Logan picked out this crazy $2 Toy Story toy that does this holographic image of Buzz Lightyear-or something.  It was actually pretty awesome and only mildly annoying with the sounds.
I know the car seat isn't harnessed.  Don't worry, we were parked.

Logan's lunch by request.  Super gross.  He ate it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment