Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Party take 1

We had Isabel's Valentine's Day fun today at preschool.  There really wasn't a set party time.  I just sent her with her Valentines (she was a rock star and personally addressed them all this morning) and strawberries for the fondue.  I took some pictures.
And here are a couple of pictures of my ankle this morning.  Just because I want sympathy.
Right is the jacked up one.
I'm taking donations to get a pedicure.  Hahahaha.  I found that way more funny than I should have.  Probably because a pedicure is about item 495939494 on my list of things right now.

Tonight I'm off the Bunko.  I had coffee with a girlfriend I hadn't talked with in a long time today.  It was so nice to catch up.  She has been such a great friend to me for the past 7 years.  We met at my very first playgroup with Vivian in Austin where she introduced herself and was so kind and welcoming.  Anyway, said friend is going too so we're carpooling.

1 comment: