Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ready for Summer

I know, I know.  I'm not at all ready for the 100 degree + weather every single day, but I had a little sneak peak of what Summer will be like over Spring break and it was pretty nice.  Again, I know it was only a week, but it was so nice not to have to get everyone up and out the door by 7:30am.  I liked letting the kids stay up later than normal and sleep in (if I got lucky).

I'm especially loving the 70 degree weather we have going on right now.  There have been many bike rides, trips to the playground and evening backyard play going on.  I'm typing this watching the kids in their underwear sitting in the sensory tub squirting each other with toys.  It's 82 degrees.  Almost too warm! Life is pretty good right now.

Oh, we also got confirmation that we've been approved for ABA benefits for Logan.  Now he has to go through evaluations with the ABA lead and her recommendations have to get approval before we begin therapy.  But, good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment