Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daddy is Beating Us!

A friend came over tonight and as we were sitting on the couch chatting Isabel screams "Daddy is beating us!" I said "Honey, I'm sure Daddy isn't beating you." Brian was in charge of bath/jammies tonight. It turns out Isabel was talking about the speed competition we have after bath time when we race to get our jammies on. Logan and Dad vs Izzy and Mom. Haha. Lovely. Isabel has been a little challenging the past couple of days when interacting with Logan. She's slapped him a couple of times. Oye. I told her preschool teacher about it as a warning today. When I went to pick her up she told me they had figured out what one of Isabel's triggers is. Apparently she doesn't like to share her friends. She has a best bud at school (Isabel thinks they're besties, but I don't know if the girl knows this) whom she adores. She talks about her constantly. It's funny because I've heard other Moms talk about how their son/daughter talks about Isabel non stop and Izzy doesn't mention them. It must be the same thing reversed with this little girl. So there is a new girl in town. She just stated in the classroom a couple of weeks ago. She's trying to be friends with Izzy's bestie. Izzy is having none of this. D.R.A.M.A. Isabel's solution is a slap across the face. Not such a great solution. So Isabel's bestest friend says to me today "fuuuuuuuck" I was like 'huh?' She says it again "fuuuuuck." I was like uh, are you trying to say F for (girls name starts with an F)? She just looks at me like "No, I'm trying to tell you to fuck off." Nothing like getting schooled by a 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment