Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games!

I am so excited for the movie! I want to read the books again. I'm going with the moms club next week AND we're seeing it at the new Alamo that's a mile from my house! Win. Win. Win. Not a win? Isabel waking up and crying approximately 10 times last night. One the reason was because her 'covers were crooked'. She's sleeping in this morning, probably because she only got 3 hours of sleep last night. It was so bad that I skipped spin class this morning to get more sleep. If you know me you know I DO NOT skip spin. Now I'll be obsessing about how/when I can get a workout in today. Glad I did BodyPump and Zumba last night. I was 3 seconds from bailing on Zumba due to a headache, but stayed and got my booty shaking on. I love Zumba, but I cringe when our instructor tells the class that we just burned 800 to 1000 calories. Uh, no we didn't. Today is going to be a good day. We have a my gym makeup class and I 'have' to go to target to buy dog food. I scheduled my spa day for tomorrow. It was my christmas present from Brian. My massage is scheduled with a dude named Moongu or Moongoo. In other shocking news Whitney Houston had cocaine in her system.

No comments:

Post a Comment