Monday, March 5, 2012

Potty trained! And Logan cannot fly.

Yes! One kid out of diapers during the day! Isabel clicked with potty training and just decided she was ready last week. So glad I didn't stress about it and force the issue. Just one accident the first day and one at school, but besides that she's been a rock star.

I'm sick yet again. Not sure what's going on. My eyeballs hurt and it hurt and it hurts when I move my head. I'm just about sick of being sick. This cough is also lots of fun. So annoying.

I had to make a super quick stop to Target today. Logan was flipping out-as usual. I got the usual, 'oh, he must be tired/hungry/not happy with the cart/sick/crazy' etc etc comments, but then I hear an 'excuse me'. 'excuse me!'. So I turn around and this woman goes 'are those shoes comforatable?'. Keep in mind that logan is tripping out and izzy is telling me she has to go potty. I was like 'uh, yeah, they're very comforatable' and try to leave. This woman is clearly high because she tries to talk to me again about my damn shoes. At least some people are oblivious to my crazy kids.

In more fun news we got to visit with gramma, grampa, rich, joanne, Lucas and Ethan over the weekend. Ethan is so sweet and cuddly! Lucas is hilarious with his 'oh no' over and over again. Will miss those dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment