Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Funday

Yesterday we worked. Today we get to play! Everyone woke up late yesterday morning. Hooray! I was planning on running to the gym and then taking BodyPump, but didn't have time for the run. Barely made it to class and then did a quick and easy 3 miles on the treadmill. After I got home I headed out to do yardwork. The pollen is ridiculous right now and Brian's allergies just make it misearble for him to be outside, so I was going to tackle the yard myself while Brian took the kids. They went to Toys R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Walmart (gross) and Chipotle. I would never attempt 3 stores in one day, so he was brave. I spend 3+ hours in the yard. It was hard work, but the weather was really gorgeous. I had a quick shower and headed to my spa afternoon. I had a great massage, body wrap, sauna time and mint green tea. Also, I'm going to start putting cucumbers in water. It's so easy and tastes so good. Especially while in a sauna. I wish I could afford to do this weekly, or monthly, or even quarterly, but it's expensive and was a special Christmas present. While I was gone Logan and Isabel had a nap. The usual, except when I got home I noticed that they were both in their PJ's already. Apparently Brian didn't know that Isabel needs a diaper or pull up for naps. She and her bed were covered in piss. I guess when I told him that she woke up from her nap dry a couple of times that meant that she could wear undies to sleep. Fail. After the kids went to bed Brian went out to get us Pho. Pho is basically a giant sodium bomb, but oh so good. We used to get it all the time when Brian was in law school and we lived on Stonehollow. We found that the place we used to go to opened another location near our house. Yum! Too bad we can't take Isabel their or eat the food when she's around. I won't bring the peanut sauce in the house now, but that stuff was so good. Today we're attempting to take some wildflower pictures. Yeah, we'll see. I also told Izzy we could go to the party store to pick out stuff for her party. I have a feeling it will involve pink and princesses. Still not sure how I'm going to do the cake. It's another beautiful day out. Perfect for margaritas on a patio somewhere. Anyone wanna come watch the kids so we can go out?! Logan has been suprisingly pleasant for the past 2 days. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment