Thursday, January 10, 2013

3 doctors in 2 days

I broke down and went to the doctor this morning. I couldn't sleep last night due to the amazing pain in my jaw and eye socket. It hurt to lay down. Super fun. I picked up some cipro and hopefully will be feeling better soon, although I still can't chew on my left side and my nostril feels like there is a hole in it when I blow my nose. I've never had a sinus infection like this. By far the worst ever.

I then headed to the cardiologist and had an hour wait. It didn't bother me since I took a book and actually had time to read! Everything is fine and I'll head back next year for an ECHO.

Tomorrow I'm going to take Logan to the doctor. He's still snotty and congested and his little eyes have been watering. We're going on 2 weeks. :(. I think he might be fighting a sinus infection too.

Tomorrow I have to be in 2 places at once so aunt Jenn is coming to the rescue again and taking Isabel to swim lessons while I take Logan to therapy. I thought tomorrow was her last day of classes, but it's actually next week. I lucked out and found a babysitter to take Isabel to swim since Aunt Jenn will sadly be gone. :(. It's her last class and I didn't want her to miss it since I'm not sure she'll take lessons in the spring.

Somebody played beauty parlor tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment