Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting back in a routine

After being sick for what seemed like forever it is taking me a long time to get back into my routine. I really thought this week would be it, but 4:45am rolled around Monday morning and my body was like 'no effing way you crazy lady.' So I skipped the gym. Again. Last night I got my workout gear on and left to go to an 8:30pm class at the gym. I left really early to stop by the grocery store and pick up some essentials. Yeah, after heading back to my car and realizing that if I went to an 8:30 class I wouldn't get home until 9:45, I decided to go home. I took a bath and read instead. So maybe tomorrow when the alarm goes off I'll jump out of bed and be excited to go to the gym again. I used to love my 5:30am spin classes.

It has been freezing here in Austin. I love it! It's supposed to get warmer again tomorrow, but the high today is 45! Finally it feels like a little winter!

Pictures from the weekend. Logan really wanted a Juice box. Isabel in her adorable dress (day after Christmas sale!) that she insisted on wearing all weekend! at least we convinced her to wear pants underneath when we went outside. And Logan and Brian watching the Texans game.

No comments:

Post a Comment