Friday, June 21, 2013

Motivation to do nothing

I'm not sure where my motivation to clean the house has gone. It's nowhere to be found. After the usual Friday morning stuff we found ourselves at home by 11:30am with no plans for the rest of the day. I planned to get some cleaning done. I set up the kiddie pool and sat down to watch them play in 98 degree nasty weather. Logan lasted about 10 minutes and then wanted to go inside.

I was feeling bad about having to tell Isabel she needed to come in because she (obviously) can't play in the pool by herself, when she decided to squirt Logan in the back with water after I told her not to and after he was back in regular clothes. It made that decision much easier.

Everyone inside. So now it's about 11:40am. So much time to fill. We had the kids' absolute favorite lunch of tomato soup and grilled cheese. Then I wanted to clean, but ended up piddling around doing a lot of nothing. Anyway, it was a long afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment