Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Felt Old

As I mentioned before Grandma and Grandpa came into town for a quick visit. Brian and I headed out Saturday night around 9:45 pm. Did you see that? PM, as in night time! We watched a high school friend play with his band. They just started a US tour. They were great! I had so much fun! There was one weirdo that Brian had to step to. Did I just say 'step to'. That's so 1992. Luckily it didn't involve anything more than some harsh words and nasty looks. He was very very inebriated (the guy, not Brian). I stayed out WAY past my bedtime and got home around 2am. SO fun! Unfortunately the kids still woke up at the normal time. I was pretty useless Sunday. I was SO tired.

I can easily get away with 4-5 hours of sleep. Ok, that's a lie. It takes massive amounts of coffee. But there is something about being up for almost 24 hours without a nap that drains you.

We did manage to get out of the house Sunday and went up North to The Domain. I wanted to check out the new H&M. Brian needed some new jeans. I noticed the ones he has and wears every Friday to work had a large hole right in the crotch. Wonder how many Fridays he wore those to work before I noticed?! He found a pair and Isabel found a sweet Butterfly dress for $7.95. I'm still on my 'no new clothes in 2013' mission, so I browsed.

The big neighborhood garage sale is this Saturday. I've been working to get things ready and priced. There's always a big turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment