Friday, April 12, 2013

Perfect weather

Spring has arrived in the ATX! I was loving the late cool snap we had, but I must say, 65 degrees and sunny is pretty gorgeous. Second only to 0 degrees and snow, this is my perfect weather. Grandma and grandpa came into town for a quick visit to watch The Woodlands and Kingwood boys soccer teams play in the State playoffs.

I met them for lunch at Doc's Backyard. Doc's has outdoor eating and a huge playground for the kids. A great lunch! They won't get back tonight until after the kids go to bed and have to leave early tomorrow morning to get back for a memorial service, but what a nice surprise. It worked out great because we actually had a babysitter booked (3rd time!) so that we could go out and watch a friend's band play. Now we saved about 40 bucks! Yay!

Logan was out in the swing this morning for 35 minutes! I tried putting them down for naps this afternoon. They were SO tired, but I gave up after 30 minutes. Logan was not going to nap. They passed out for a few minutes in the car after I tried to get an inspection. I could have REALLY used a nap today. I'm already tired and the show doesn't start until 10pm! Coffee?!











No comments:

Post a Comment