Thursday, April 4, 2013

Isabel's Birthday Celebration at School

Today we celebrated Isabel's birthday at preschool.  I arrived a few minutes before school was over and we sang Happy Birthday and celebrated Isabel's birthday.  Ms. Julie always makes the kids wait until the birthday boy/girl has the first bite of the birthday treat.  Today was no exception.  You could hear crickets while the kids were waiting for Isabel to take the first taste of her cupcake.  It was really cute.  Isabel was both shy and so thrilled to have all of the attention on her.  I was so glad I made the decision to wait to pick Logan up until after the little party.  I don't think Izzy gets enough special attention and I'm glad she had it today, if only for 15 minutes.

I've also added some pictures from Isabel's Easter Egg hunt last week.
Find those eggs!




Sweet Logan missed his egg hunt because he was busy.  On the potty for about 20 minutes!  At least I got this cute picture.

Izzy and her BFF.



Aftermath of Isabel being colored in the Hindu Festival of Color celebration at school.

Isabel on her bday celebration day.

Carefully taking the cupcake wrapper off.

The first taste!



No comments:

Post a Comment