Monday, April 8, 2013

Isabel's 4th Birthday!!!

Isabel had her 4th birthday party on Saturday and it was so much fun!  We rented a big bounce house and it was totally worth it.  The thing barely fit, but it provided hours of entertainment for the kids.  We decided just to order pizzas and had a couple of salads for sides.  We made 'Shirley Temples.'  Really just Italian soda and ginger ale.  I didn't want to feed the kids grenadine.  I don't even think Isabel stopped long enough to have anything to drink though.  We had a really nice turnout.  All the kids in her class except 2 showed up and her playgroup friends were here as well.  I thought Logan might have a hard time, but he had a really really good day.  I'm glad we could have a day to celebrate Isabel.  She never gets one on one time with Grandparents and rarely gets it with us, so it was nice to try and make the day about her.

I was SO glad her BFF from school was able to make it.  She talked about her non stop for 2 days before the party.  Her parents were out of town, so I thought it was really nice that her Grandma dropped her off at the party.

We had the full Hello Kitty themed party.  I made the cake Friday with some help from Grandma.  It actually was the fastest homemade fully iced cake that I've ever made!  I made a few dozen cupcakes to go with it as well.  I think everyone had a really good time.  I wouldn't have changed anything about the day!

Sunday we gave Isabel breakfast in bed and then went to Chuy's for lunch and said goodbye to all of the Grandparents.  Sunday night we sang Happy Birthday and celebrated with a cupcake.

I can't believe this sweet little thing is FOUR!!!!  Happy Birthday Isabel!!!!
April 7th, 2009

Frosting cupcakes






BFF




April 7th, 2013.  Good morning birthday girl!!!

Breakfast in bed.

Letting Logan check out the new bike.






No comments:

Post a Comment