Friday, April 26, 2013

Tired Friday

I can barely keep my eyes open this afternoon. I'm so tired. I read in a magazine something about needing 7-9 hours of sleep for optimal weight loss. Hahahahaha. Who gets that much sleep?! My energy levels have been about -40918 units this week. Nothing besides laundry and the kitchen floor and maybe a bathroom has been cleaned this week.

I can't think of anyone else to say so here are some pictures. Isabel got her coste for he recital. The factory ran out of yellow fabric so they ended up with pink. Isabel was just a tiny bit excited.

I tried some stuff on with a friend while the kids were at school yesterday. I loved that blazer. LOVED it. But, where would I wear it? It went back on the rack.











2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful--no weight loss needed. I miss wearing blazers too. I love Isabel's ballerina fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty awesome blazer

    ReplyDelete