Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bandits

Brian was traveling for work this week so Gramma came to the rescue!  She came in Wednesday and stayed until this morning.  Some much appreciated help. We did a lot while she was here.  We hit up a bounce house place and the new Austin Children's Museum, Thinkery.  I bought a membership so was excited to check it out.

But first.  Check out this forecast Tuesday morning!
I really wanted to get an outdoor run on so this is me in 4 layers on top.
It was a little too much.  Could have shed at least one layer about 3 miles in.

Here we are getting treated to a nice dinner from gramma after bounce house fun.  Logan went to town on that calamari!
Here are some pictures from the Thinkery.
Gig 'em!  That's me and Izzy'a frozen shadow.
That is some happiness on Logan's face!  And Izzy and Gramma.
Gramma put the kids to bed (by herself!!!) while Brian and I saw 'Lone Survivor' last night.  So good.  I never cry at movies and I was pretty choked up at the end right before the credits.  Great acting.

This morning I went to pick up our mail and found this:

Yep, we were the only mail box hit.  The bandits did try and pry open 3 of the outgoing mailboxes.  What jerks.  I'm going to contact the HOA on Monday and request camera monitoring.  After taking to other neighbors I guess the outgoing mailboxes have been tampers with before.  Don't they know that this is a felony?!

No comments:

Post a Comment