Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Best Lasagna

Ok,  I've made a lot of lasagnas.  It's one of my favorite foods.  I've made simple lasagnas and lasagnas that took hours with complicated sauces.  This lasagna has very simple ingredients and is very very easy to make.  I was really blown away by how tasty it was.  I made it for a dinner party last month and everyone seemed to really like it.  I made a double batch and just reheated the leftovers tonight's for dinner.  Isabel had 3rds!  It's definitely a special treat.  Not something to put in your weekly rotation because it is very indulgent on the fat and calorie content.  A perfect dish to send to a new mom or a hurting family who needs some good 'ole comfort food.

It's from the Pioneer Woman.  Here is a link with complete ingredients and instructions.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_lasagn/

I just realized that this link isn't clickable.  Sorry!  If you google 'Pioneer woman best lasagna ever' it should bring you right to the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment